Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I'm done !!!

Finnally! I'm all done!!! I finished my last paper yesterday and I took my last finally yesterday too! No more papers, no more tests, no more projects or lectures! YIPPPEEEE!!!!

I will walk through graduation this Saturday the 7th of May but I won't officially finish my degree program until after I finish my internship this summer. OH YEAH... I know what I'm going to do this summer... well at least for the first half anyway. I'll be in Fresno, California for 6 weeks working with Link Care. I will finish up there near the end of June and then... well I'm still waiting to hear about what will happen after that. Keep checking my site... and you'll know when I do. :)

So that's it! I'll have a Masters of Counseling Ministries by the end of the summer. My official completion of my program will be in August so I won't see my actual diploma until then. Thanks for hangin in there with me. I'm just taking these next few days in Wheaton to pack up my room and hang with my friends. My folks are coming for my graduation on Friday and I fly out to Fresno on Monday... I'm a busy girl!

Stay in touch... you never know what will happen next with me! :)

4 comments:

Anne said...

Congratulations on a job well done, Katie! That's great that you know about the first part of your internship. I'll keep checking your blog to find out more! Chris was glad to talk to you the other day. Much love!!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Congratulations! God is always faithful, even not in our timing, as is evident by your internship in California.
We will stay in touch!
Praying for you,
Karen and Dean

Anonymous said...

sweet kate. woohooo! i'm so glad! how fun you're getting on a plane monday for CA! I sent you an email but thought i'd leave this to let you know we're getting on a plane in 2 weeks too! Our court date is on May 26th! Happy Adoption Day! WOoohoo! I love you friend! CK

Anonymous said...

Congrats to my special niece! I'm so proud of you!! Be careful, be good, and good luck!! Love, A.J.