Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yes... I am still using this site



Okay... so I won't waste my time appologizing for how poorly I've kept up this site. You already know if you've visited it at all. I am going to make a change though... turn over a new leaf! I realize that this is a great way for you all to check out what I'm doing and be kept up to date... but it will take me keeping up my part of posting regularly so that you can be informed.

Thanks for hangin in there with me. Really...I'm going to use this more often now.

Now I'm going to try to post some pictures. I just got a new computer... a MAC (I love it!)... and before, with my PC, I was having trouble posting pictures. So, I'm going to try it again. Wish me luck... if this works well.. that means more pictures from me in the future... I know how enjoyable pictures can be. So here goes.

No comments: