Wednesday, February 10, 2010

New and Improved Blog

So, as you can see, I've made some changes!
Even the address is new! No longer already-but-notyet, it's now katie-cronk. I know, pretty cool title huh? :) I figured I'd stick to just my name, that way you can remember it more easily! I hope you do anyway.
Also, now there are more pages to look at! I'm still learning how to put it all together, but so far I like how it looks. Let me know what you think too. I have to admit that I got some of these ideas from a friend who is a lot better at blogging than me. I hope she, Dustin, doesn't mind that I've borrowed some of her ideas (by the way your site looks great Dustin!). :)
So, have fun, snoop around, leave some comments and enjoy reading about lil ole me. :) I'll try to keep this updated and interesting for you!

1 comment:

dust in the wind said...

Yay, a blog! Now I will be able to keep up with you :) I read your latest update, and I'm so excited about the things you will be doing! It sounds really great. I'm along for the journey as your reader. BTW, your site looks great! Don't you just love how you can add extra pages? I had no idea until a few days ago.

peace and love,
dustin