Thursday, January 19, 2006

Class, Class and More Class

I am officially back in school! Although I am still waiting for a few textbooks to arrive, classes are in full swing and I am busier than ever. Most of my time - surprisingly - is spent READING! I used to love reading. I guess the love comes with the option to read what you want when you want to. I don't have that option now. :( All in all, I can't complain too much. I really am excited about my classes this semester. Let's see... Monday, I have 'Counseling Challenges in Ministry' - good one. Then I have 'Child and Adolescent Development and Treatment' - a little more challenging, but still interesting. Tuesday, I have my favorite classes, 'Spiritual Direction and Care of the Soul' and 'Theological Anthropology'. Wednesday, I have 'Foundations II' - a 'required for all' class that gives us the opportunity to communicate as a department and class. I also have 'Family Systems' on Wednesday - another good one. My last class is my 'Group Therapy' that is on Friday mornings. In addition to all these classes, I am also working 9 hours at the Student Health Services on campus. Call me crazy, but this is my semester! Press on...

No comments: