Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Internship News

I recently received news that the internship that I was hoping to attend in Cambodia over the summer will not be an option for me any longer. Apparently there are some new requirements for which I am not able to meet at this time. As a result, I am now looking for another internship site. I am hoping to do something that is closer to the line of work that I am persuing and I am looking into my different options at this time. Please be lifting this up for me. I want to be in a place were I will get some helpful experience for my future work overseas. I will need to complete my internship between early May and mid-June. I need to clock at least 150 hours of time for my degree requirements. I am trusting that something will come up soon. My program has been pretty flexible in the past for the Counseling Ministries students so I am pretty hopeful that it will all work out.

No comments: